The Rink Director controls all aspects of the day to day running of the rink. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
Referees are in charge of controlling the inline hockey games. Some of the responsibilities of a referee include the following:
- Making sure games start on time.
- Keeping the games in control and safe for all players.
- Reporting any disciplinary actions to the rink director.
Referees will be given training on the rules of inline hockey and how to control games.
Referees will be provided with a black and white striped jersey. They will have to have their own skates, black pants and protective equipment.
Who doesn’t like a bartender? That’s right. No one! And that’s so true at Dry Ice. Bartenders at Dry Ice will be in charge of managing the Neutral Zone bar area. The Neutral Zone is where everyone can have a drink and talk, watch the game being played, or watch some of the games on the big screens.
Listed below are some of the resposibilities a bartender will have:
- Serving drinks.
- Cooking smaller food items in the oven.
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the seating area.
- Stocking the bar area with drinks and food.
- Opening the rink, if it is the first shift.
This is a chance to meet some great people and earn some cash all at the same time.
If you’re interested in any of these open positions, please contact Dry Ice using the following email address: email@example.com. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible to discuss the position with you.