Referees are in charge of controlling the games. Some of their responsibilities include the following:
- Making sure games start on time
- Keeping the games in control and safe for all players
- Reporting any disciplinary actions to the rink director
Who doesn’t like a bartender? That’s right. No one! And that’s so true at Dry Ice. Bartenders at Dry Ice will be in charge of managing the Neutral Zone bar area. The Neutral Zone is where everyone can have a drink and talk, watch the game being played, or watch some of the games on the big screens. Listed below are some of the responsibilities a bartender will have:
- Serving drinks.
- Cooking smaller food items in the oven.
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the seating area.
- Stocking the bar area with drinks and food.
- Opening the rink, if it is the first shift.